22 July 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Celadon (catching up)


Ah I missed so many weeks of the colors challenge. When my pc started to have issues I couldn't get shadows and I didn't want to go back to pictures without shadows. Then after I caught a RL virus and addiction, that took me to travel around so you know... Week 36's color was: celadon
Pose: HelaMiyo Balance 5
Hair: TRUTH Pandora - night
Skin: -[AddiCt]-RAIA Skin (current Seasons Hunt)
Body: part of SYSY's Lana dresse green
Tights: G.L.A.M Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (vintage SL)
Leg warmers: *salire Group gift(5)
Flats: **DECO - Meadow Flat (olive)** (current Seasons Hunt)
Gloves: KamreK Creations - KC Leather Gloves - Black (previous gift)
Belt: NV Madworld - [NV] Score Belt (previous gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment