28 July 2011

Talking bird


Tonight I won a myna bird at Stray Pig and I was wearing it on my shoulder around the grid. I went to several places and I started to hear voices, but nothing usual for SL. I return to my studio thinking: I must style the bird, find a dress to go with it and some accessories. But then I hear more voices... I looked closer at the bird: he is talking! And good thing is: I'm not crazy :) or am I?
Pose: HelaMiyo Up there
Hair: "*noju* relax hair 001 -black (vintage SL)
Skin: *League* Sia Sunkiss Feline -Cleavage
Lipstik: [CheerNO] Femme -Emilia- Lipstick 03
Dress: -Phoenix Rising- McQueen Tribute (gift)
Gloves: Bliensen + MaiTai Bedazzled Gloves Red (previous gift)
Necklace: *Miss 80s* CROW QUEEN necklace (vintage SL)
Bird: Stray Pig [SP]MynaBird_Wear (lucky board gift, shop full of fun and creative things, to visit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment